Strategic Planning (30%-50%)
- Work closely with (Deputy) Chief Finance Officer and Board of Management to develop group’s overall finance strategy.
- Develop department monthly/quarterly/yearly action plans to achieve set out strategies.
- Manage the IPD to execute set division goals and targets in timely manner.
- Leading in finalizing investment structure, agreements and other related transaction;
- Coordinate other Departments, Partners to ensure alignment of with overall strategy and action plans.
Relationships Management (10-30%)
- Building new relationships with foreign/local investors; 3rd party service providers;
- Maintaining close rapport with relevant parties in order to obtain support in delivering desired deliverables;
- Reviewing investment proposal, financial reports and performing technical analyses;
- Evaluating potential and existing projects regarding investment criteria requirements.
- Familiar with investment banking deal, investment, project legal transaction.
- Coach IPD Manager, Team Leaders as well as IPD Executives.
- In charge fundraising activities from both local and international market by leading a team of International Finance Team Leaders and Executives to collaborate with specialized partners or relevant departments to facilitate the development of non-banking and banking products for C.T Group’s initiatives, on a project, sub-company and corporate level.
- Report to IPD Director/ DGD.