I. Core Competencies:
1. Strategic Planning (30%-50%)
• Work closely with (Deputy) Chief Finance Officer and Board of Management to develop group’s overall finance strategy.
• Develop department monthly/quarterly/yearly action plans to achieve set out strategies.
2. Management (40%-60%)
• Manage the IPD to execute set division goals and targets in timely manner.
• Leading in finalizing investment structure, agreements and other related transaction;
• Coordinate other Departments, Partners to ensure alignment of with overall strategy and action plans.
3. Relationships Management (10-30%)
• Building new relationships with foreign/local investors; 3rd party service providers;
• Maintaining close rapport with relevant parties in order to obtain support in delivering desired deliverables;
4. Analysis (10%-20%)
• Reviewing investment proposal, financial reports and performing technical analyses;
• Evaluating potential and existing projects regarding investment criteria requirements.
• Familiar with investment banking deal, investment, project legal transaction.
5. Coach (10%-20%)
• Coach IPD Manager, Team Leaders as well as IPD Executives.
In charge fundraising activities from both local and international market by leading a team of International Finance Team Leaders and Executives to collaborate with specialized partners or relevant departments to facilitate the development of non-banking and banking products for C.T Group’s initiatives, on a project, sub-company and corporate level.
III. Reporting participation
Report to IPD Director/ DGD.